From the land of the Pathway between the Seas comes the saga of the Panama Lamb's
Sweet! did you see my post about panama from months ago..its quite comical. I know my parents check up on here now and then. they will be glad to see you on here
I am SOOO happy you guys have a blog now! Yay!!! Now we just need to get Denise. :) I cannot believe how tall all of your kids are!
I didn't know you were a closet blogger!! I will be looking forward to all the updates! Woo hoo!
Glad to see you blog! I need to put up a few posts...I've been distracted lately, but I think I can start doing it again.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sweet! did you see my post about panama from months ago..its quite comical. I know my parents check up on here now and then. they will be glad to see you on here
I am SOOO happy you guys have a blog now! Yay!!! Now we just need to get Denise. :) I cannot believe how tall all of your kids are!
I didn't know you were a closet blogger!! I will be looking forward to all the updates! Woo hoo!
Glad to see you blog! I need to put up a few posts...I've been distracted lately, but I think I can start doing it again.
Post a Comment