



Well it is official!! Raquel graduated today from high school. the ceremony was held this morning at the Marriott Hotel. Her graduating class was a whopping 40 kids. She is so excited that it is over and now is looking forward to the future. She hopes to go to the LDS Business college or even BYU if she is lucky. We had a get together at the house this afternoon with some member of the ward. Moe made a Graduation cake for the occasion.
3 comments:
Congratulations Raquel!! Great job, I know your school is very difficult and you did it!
Are our kids growing up too fast or what???
OK I finally got you up on my links list so I will be expecting more frequent updates!!
:D
Wow your kids are beautiful. I found your blog from mark and Janelles. I am so excited. I am also excited Raquel is coming up here. If she needs anything we would love to help, a place to stay, food, etc. We have lots of people here every sunday for dinner and she is always welcome. Let us know when she is here.
Post a Comment